Data Provider Account
Data Providers can use CommonDataHub to publish their standards and allow their customers to browse, report and download information from a central portal service. All the benefits listed under Subscription Data Sets apply for all the customers of Data Providers.
The built-in data management modules and associated features can be used to import or manually manage changes on the central portal, as well as to upload the information and even start an internal workflow process to approve the changes. A complete audit of all changes is recorded and can be reported on.
Benefits to your organization
- Use the CDH platform to maintain all your data sets, with embedded workflow, auditing, logging and notifications. Import from existing platform for maintenance, including auditing, logging and notifications features for imports.
- Ability to configure the user-interface with the business terms and definitions with configuration options. Ability to create and import new data sets on your own, with minimal assistance needed from CommonDataHub staff.
- Ability to partner with other data providers to provide your customer base with additional packaged options under one platform rather than as separate data sets.
- Gain added visibility for your data sets from other CommonDataHub customers.
Benefits to your customers
- With minimal incremental cost, your customers get a fully-functional, web-enabled platform to browse, search and download their data content.
- They receive all incremental changes as separate feeds or notifications.
- Real-time change notifications.
Request a Data Provider CDH account, or contact us to learn how CDH can be used to provide additional services to your customers and generate new revenue streams for your organization.